Sunday, August 15, 2004

It's a big day for me

It's a monumental day here in the Green Duckies universe. Today we (that would be me and all of the green duckies) hit the big Four Oh Oh. Yeah, 400 hits.

I realize that the majority of these unique hits came from the search for "naked pictures of Tammy Pescatelli/Gary Gulman/Tobey Macquire/Etc." so I just want to give a shout out to the comics of Last Comic Standing for being so gosh darn cute and funny. Tobey Macquire already knows that I love him.

There was the person who was looking for a feline dominatrix. There was someone who possibly also had the song "Accidentally In Love" by the Counting Crows stuck in their head.

And there were people like you. Thanks for reading. And for coming back. And for not having me committed.

Previous comments:

At 10:22 PM, brooksba said...
Congratulations on the big four-oh-oh! You rock!I still check in regularly. I think I'm addicted to Green Duckies now. You've become my blog pusher.

At 10:13 AM, Firebear said...
You have naked photos of Tobey? I loved him as Frodo in those lord of the rings movies!