Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Same thing

From: Dana M.
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:28 PM
To: Kimberly M. (Keem)
Subject: Tonight

When we are at Super America, remind me to pick up a Ben Gay patch or a Thermo Guard patch thing. My shoulder is killing me to the point that I just want to ask you to cut off my arm. Except that wouldn't help. Because it's my shoulder that hurts.

From: Kimberly M.
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:33 PM
To: Dana M.
Subject: RE: Tonight

Super America? Do they carry those?

You should look at the harriet carter catalog. I have it with me and they have this brace thing that works for shoulders. It might help too. It's like a 7-in-1 thingy for $20.00 I think.

From: Dana M.
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:36 PM
To: Kimberly M.
Subject: RE: Tonight

Super Target. Super America. Same thing.

From: Kimberly M.
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 12:39 PM
To: Dana M.
RE: Tonight

Super Target = Great thing that I am aiming at and trying to hit; A super-sized version of a Target store.

Super America = The United States is great; A convenience store chain in Minnesota.

No, not the same. Not really. However, they are both stores. They do have that in common. :P

And tonight, while we are watching the commercial for Hallmark and they show the Barbie stuff (but Barbie from the 40's when she was cool), and I ask Keem again if we can go, I say "Can we please go to Wal-mart?" She gives me the look. I give one back, the you know what I mean look.

"Wal-mart, Hallmark. Same thing," I tell her.


Is this better, Angi?

Previous Comments:
At 5:55 PM, angelia said...

Hey! Not Fair! I can't read red

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous said...

thanks!!!!!