Saturday, June 12, 2004

I'm Bored

Keem is asleep, Jeff is cleaning his car, Kari is at least online so I have someone to talk to...I know I shouldn't rely on other people to amuse me but it's so darn fun.

Oh, I found someone that did transcripts of Joan of Arcadia. I got halfway through the pilot episode and then my brain exploded because this person doesn't understand basic punctuation. The Joans and Wills and Kevins were bad enough but then when you're dealing with Ive and youre and youll...I couldn't take it anymore. Plus, if you haven't seen the earlier episodes, like I haven't, it would really help to know what manifestation of God Joan is talking to at the time.

Oh well, I suppose I'll wait for the DVD's. Then I'll make my own dang transcripts!

Well, I think I'll amuse myself by taking internet tests...maybe I'm secretly a genius.

Update - My IQ is apparently 127 points and I am an Insightful Linguist, similar to Charles Dickens. Wow. This might be because I was able to ace all of the word questions but had the worst time following the logic ones. If you're interested in taking the test yourself, it's on Tickle. It was fun. Although now my brain hurts from trying to think logically.