Friday, June 18, 2004

Subject: Great Quotes by Great Women!

I enjoyed this email, even though I seem to get it sent once a year. Here are my favorite 10 quotes.

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. - Helen Hayes (at 73)

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows. - Janette Barber

My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint. - Erma Bombeck

The phrase “working mother” is redundant. - Jane Sellman

If you can’t be a good example, then you’ll just have to be a horrible warning. - Catherine

When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow! - Kathy Buckley

If high heels were so wonderful, men would still be wearing them. - Sue Grafton

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. - Zsa Zsa Gabor

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. - Jennifer Unlimited

Bonus quote:
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once. - Jennifer Unlimited