Thursday, June 10, 2004

Who's J Lo married to now?

This is hilarious! I clicked 3 times and she married the Milwaukee Brewers, Urkel and Jerry Springer in the space of a minute.

With Britney and her quickie divorce and J Lo and her 3rd marriage, kind of makes you wonder why Bush isn't pushing an amendment to ban celebrity marriages, doesn't it? Oh, but wait, at least J Lo and Britney aren't gay. They're setting such a good example for our youth, huh? Yes, people, that is sarcasm.

I have friends who are gay. I want them to have as much of a chance of getting married as I do. I want people to be able to accept other people for who they are, not who we want them to be. I was brought up to believe that everyone was created equally and had the same rights as everyone else. I read an editor to the letter lately that pretty much sums it all up. Make it actually be "Until Death Do Us Part." Let everyone have the opportunity to marry whomever they want but they can't rush into anything. If you want to defend marriage, make divorce illegal.

Okay, Keem is done cooking. Climbing off soapbox. Convincing Keem to wash soapbox. Putting soapbox away. Going to eat.