Monday, June 14, 2004

What's your favorite website?

I was kind of thinking I would like to do something fun. Like a question of the day. Because, let's face it, I am hooked on blogging. How come no one ever told me how fun this is? I love blogger! I feel, I can't even believe I am using this term, techno-savvy.

Okay, I added a guest book because I know there are people visiting who aren't blogger members and I'd like them to have the opportunity to comment. Feel free to sign, I would love it. I live for feedback. "High maintenance?" she said, with a frown. "No. Just needy." I also love checking out other sites so please, leave me your url and I'll be happy to visit. One of the best features of blogger is being able to see the recently updated blogs. I am thinking about adding a guest map, which, yes, I know is silly because I don't think I'll have that many visitors but I just want to try all of this new stuff!

So the question of the day is What is your favorite web site (besides your own)? The one that you go to check out weekly, hoping something new has been added.

Mine is Despair.com. You know those posters businesses will put up to motivate their workers? Well, this is the sarcastic version. My favorites are Motivation and Apathy. My boss has threatened to fire me if I ever bring one to work. I can kind of understand his point when you think about the fact that I work in a phone center.

Beth, you may or may not like the limitations one. I'm pretty sure I've told you about it but hey, it could be a great birthday present for you, right? I am going to die.