Thursday, June 10, 2004

Random Poetry

This was written one Saturday night at work. Beth, Keem and I were all bored. I was so bored I wrote a poem about Pizza.

Pizza is good.
Domino's is in my neighborhood.
I gave the pizza to Keem.
Her face, it lit up like a beam.
We say thank you to Brooksba.
She is our friend - and that is no ha!

Okay, obviously you can see why I should be a writer with a multi-million dollar contract, right? So I asked what I should write about next and Beth suggested I write about Keem. This is what I came up with.

Keem is my friend.
She has red hair.
Why?
When I am sad, she makes me smile.
When I am happy, she laughs.
When I am riding in her car, she scares me
with the road rage
and the shaking of the fist
and the cursing at other cars.
Keem is my friend.
Her name is Keem because it is fun.
But even though Keem spelled backwards is meek,
don't cut her off on the freeway!

Someday I will share with you the Saga of Road Rage Keem (sounds like a new doll, doesn't it?)

Must go back to work, more customers are waiting to scream me. Yay! Fridleykins tonight!