Saturday, June 19, 2004

Question of the Day - What is your dream car?

When I was in high school, I had 3 favorite cars. I was someday going to be rich and own the following cars:

An Orange Corvette with green interior. I planned on calling it the Pumkinmobile. Yes, yes, I know. I wonder about myself sometimes too...

A blue Chevy convertible. I didn't care about what year it was, I just wanted chrome.

Then I wanted a black van with a rainbow painted on the side.

This was pretty ambitious for someone who has never held a driver's license. Someday, someday I will have one and then, in celebration of the miracle, all my friends and family will purchase me my very own El Camino!

Yes, that's right. I said El Camino. I love them. I can't remember where I saw my first one but I have thought they are adorable for the longest time. For fun, I like to go to Google images and type in El Camino and then just drool. This one is my favorite out of my last search. What is my fascination with the color orange? And sometimes, I do a search on eBay Motors for that perfect car. Of course, I can only afford about 300 bucks so it's going to be difficult to find one that runs. But I can dream, right?