Friday, June 25, 2004

Progressions into madness

2:05 PM and the descent into insanity is continuing. I have (thank you to One Good Thing) discovered a new site. It is called Candyboots.com and it is home to the Weight Watcher cards circa 1974. Not only do you have the frightening images that the cooking gurus at Weight Watchers came up with to showcase their food, you also have the charming prose of Wendy to describe what you're looking at.

I am snorting with laughter. Eddy has opened one eye and closed it, letting me know that I am insane. But you look at this and tell me you don't get it, that it doesn't make you almost spit your Diet Coke with Lime out all over the monitor. Go on, I dare you.

3:39 PM. I am bored. Bored, bored, bored. Yet still amused by everything I am reading. I want to call Keem and tell her to lavish attention on me but she has gone to LaCrosse for the weekend. And I do not have her cell phone number.

I am the worst friend in the world. I bet Beth has Keem's cell phone number.

I am now reading 2 sites at the same time. When One Good Thing has a link I will click it and then, while waiting for the computer to load, I will go to another site she has linked and read that one. And if that person recommends a site, I will go to that one. And so on and so on. I think I am lost in the internet. It's kind of fun.

I am now going to communicate with Keem telephatically. Here goes.

Keem! KEEEEEEEEEEM! The kitties miss you! They are crying for you pathetically! Yes. I fed them. Yes. I cleaned Bob's litter box.

I really need to get some sleep.

3:54 PM - Remember to ask Beth about the roaches episode on X-Files. She is my X-Files guru.

4:14 PM - Oh, dear God in Heaven. This is so very wrong. Wrong. I am a Christian and this offends me in so many ways. Let's preach some hatred and intolerance to children. But Lambuel dress-up is kind of fun.