Friday, June 11, 2004

What does a 37 year old, terminally single female do for fun these days?

Here's my latest obsession. I love CSI: Crime Scene Investigation but didn't start watching it until this year. So, trying to figure out what is going on between the incredibly hot Grissom and Sara, I started surfing the web for transcripts. I found this site and have been reading one to two transcripts a day. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish. I'm almost done with Season 3.

Soon, soon, I will be able to purchase the DVD sets and see my beloved Grissom and Warrick in action.

Another good site is Buffyworld.com because you can find the transcripts from both Buffy and Angel. I love Joss Whedon and can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

After CSI:, I suppose I'll start looking for Joan of Arcadia transcripts. I caught it in reruns the last two weeks and am now hooked. Anyone know where there might be a site for transcripts? I'd love to know.

Previous Comments

At 12:09 AM, Anonymous said...
Hi.The place to get Joan of Arcadia transcripts is at http://www.mysteriousmessage.net/id298.html

cheers,

jenn