Thursday, June 03, 2004

Stupid Internet Quizzes - fine, Beth, I'll change it to Stupid Internet Surveys

Why do I love these things so much? Oh, well, just for fun.

1. Your name spelled backwards - Anad Eiram

2. Where were your parents born - You know, this is sad. I have no clue. My mother was born in Minnesota, I know that much.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer - A web page counter. I love blogspot, I am learning to do new and exciting computer things.

4. What's your favorite restaurant - Don Pablo's (Mexican), Timberlodge (mmm, steak), Fuddruckers (hamburgers)

5. Last time you swam in a pool - Probably a year ago

6. Have you ever been in a school play - Yes, many. Also a lot of church plays.

7. How many kids do you want - I will, possibly, adopt someday. Maybe. A girl between the ages of 9-16. Maybe.

8. Type of music you dislike most - Really, really loud Acid Rock

9. Are you registered to vote - Yes. Mainly because I really want to do jury duty and that's one of the ways to get called. That and I figure I can't complain about my government unless I vote.

10. Do you have a car - The question should be, do you have a driver's license and the answer would be no.

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped - Yes, actually. And then I dumped it in the middle of the street.

12. Ever prank call anybody - Yes. I was young and foolish and at a overnight church retreat. Good Christian teenagers can rebel too!

13. Ever get a parking ticket - No. If I ever get a license, I'll probably get a few. I don't understand parallel parking.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving - No. I refused to go to my sister's wedding when she was thinking of getting married at the Stratosphere in Vegas. Not big on heights.

15. Furthest place you ever traveled - Mexico. On the vacation from Hell.

16. Do you have a garden - No. I have a black thumb.

17. What's the size of your bed - Queen. However, I seem to think I'm on a twin and sleep at the very edge. Well, at least I'm living on some sort of edge.

18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem - Just the first verse. I can sing it a cappella, though. Not very well but still...

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night - Showers.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past 4 months - Ella Enchanted. Troy (I sobbed horribly. Didn't know it was a tear jerker, did you?). Shrek 2. Actually any movie I see is the best movie I've seen - until the next one.

21. What's the next movie you want to see - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Raising Helen, Spiderman 2, Catwoman...I love movies.

22. Chips or popcorn - Depends. Is there dip? Are there jalapenos (for nachos)? Is it Pop Secret Homestyle popcorn?

23. Have you ever broken any hearts - Why, yes, my beauty is such that I break hearts just by smiling. Please. Of course I haven't.

24. Premarital sex - Once upon a time, long, long ago, there was sex and it was good. But then it was followed by waiting by the telephone and being dumped and the decision that men are evil. And that was not good. I don't miss it that much. I miss kissing, though.

25. Are you a good cook - Yes. However, since I am lazy and rarely cook, I have no way of proving it.

26. Orange or Apple juice - Apple Juice

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you go - Keem, Don Pablo's, Wednesday

28. Favorite type of drink - Mountain Dew, Orange Spiced Tea with milk and Sweet and Low

29. Best thing in the world - Going to the movies with Beth and Keem

30. Have you ever broken a bone - No.

31. Have you ever won a trophy - Yes, for typing, back in 10th or 11th grade.

32. What is your favorite board game - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Scrabble, Scattegories

33. What is your dream car - El Caminos. They are perfect. They are little car trucks and I love them.

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial - I am weak. I can't watch them because I will buy anything. I joined Greenpeace because of an infomercial.

35. Coke or Pepsi - Diet Coke if served with a lime/lemon wedge.

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work - I once had a fascinating career in fast food. Polyester is not flattering.

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy - Generic Tylenol PM

38. Who are you going to marry - Well, Rowan Atkinson is married so I've decided to stay single out of protest.

39. Who would you like to meet - Rowan Atkinson (duh), Mil Millington, William Shakespeare, Elvis

40. Do you believe in love at first sight - I cried at Troy. Of course I believe in love at first sight.

41. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex - I like noses. I had a crush on Judd Hirsch for years. Accents are huge as well.

42. Where would you go for a romantic evening - Well, I would have to say that the most romantic date I ever went on was in the park. We spent hours just talking and feeding ducks. The next most romantic one (same guy) was when we went to the zoo and he bought me a wax elephant. It's not about the money spent or the place you are, people. It's about the guy.

43. How many pairs of shoes do you own - Who cares? You can only wear one pair at a time.

44. Last song stuck in your head - This happens to me all the time. The worst time was when it was "Mairzy Doats." All that I could think of was "Mares eat oats and Does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy." Over and over again. Until I ended up slapping my forehead and yelling "Get out of my head." Here's a thought, don't do this in public. People will think you're insane.

45. Any pets - Edmund Fitzgerald Orange. Named after one of my favorite songs "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" and my favorite soap character "Edmund Grey" from All My Children. He's an orange cat, that's why his last name isn't Grey.

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character - Anything Gilda Radner did was gold. The Land Shark.

47. What is one thing you would like to learn to do - I would like to get the discipline to finish my novel(s).

48. What do you do when you are bored - One can never be bored as long as one has books. However, since Nora Roberts and Mil Millington do not write fast enough to suit me, I also watch a lot of TV and play on the computer.

49. What is one thing you would want someone to appreciate about you - Excuse me? Everyone appreciates me. I am glorious. Okay, obviously I want people to appreciate my sense of humor and realize that yes, I am kidding.

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today - Free internet at work without a dial-up connection - no interruptions! The cast of CSI: Joss Whedon. Adam West. My friends. My family. My life.

Previous Comments

At 8:42 PM, brooksba said...
Hello DM! Just a quick question for you - wouldn't this be an Internet survey instead of Internet quiz? I love your site! I'm having a blast reading all the fun Green Duckies tales and I also appreciate the words of advice regarding banking. The world needs more of this!