Thursday, October 21, 2004

Is this week over yet?

I am tired. Tired and cranky and sick of customers. Which is not good, since I just started taking calls on Tuesday.

Okay, maybe not sick of customers but how about sick of trying to answer questions and half-knowing the answers. I am used to being the person who knew all the answers! Or at least knew where to find them. But this will come with time, I know. Anyway, the majority of work is great. We are possibly moving to our desks today and I am very excited about that. Because I will have email! Email! I have missed it so.

Here's the plan for the weekend. Possible movies tomorrow with Keem. It has been a long time since we've done a double feature so I am hoping to do that. Then the queens come out to play and it's a trip to Fridleykins to meet Beth and Matt to play Sheepshead. Yay! Then it's my mom's last week here so I want to spend some time with her so we will be doing something on Saturday. I don't know what yet. I am sure it will be fun. And then, magically, Sunday will appear and it's time for karaoke! Yay again! I am very excited.

My fortune cookie today said "You are interested in public service and would make an oustanding statesman." Huh. If I'm already the Queen of the Universe, why would I want to be involved in politics? Silly fortune cookie.

Anyway, have fun. I'm still working on those posts I promised but it's been busy here and we're having computer problems at home. Sadness.

Previous Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Firebear said...
Rule #1 on fortune cookies, to make sure they are always good, add "in bed." to the end of it.
At 1:38 AM, DeAnn said...
I'm not even sure that I know what you do. Can you tell us?And I want the week to be over, too, actually, because next week I get to go to the Shakespeare Festival again! Yay!
At 2:03 AM, brooksba said...
DM,I am also waiting for this week to be over. I am looking forward to having the Queens come out to play at Fridleykins Friday night. I miss you and Keem! Lots!By the way, everyone at work loved the fact that you left me a message that pretty much sounded like, "Hi, it's me. Look! A squirrel! Keem's mean to me. Talk to you." And then you gave her the phone. I miss you. I'm looking forward to Sunday as well. You're still coming to dinner right? I want to go to karaoke!I feel bad, George is playing Sunday, but I can't not go to karaoke. I NEED to go. Conflict = sadness. =(Talk to you tomorrow!Did you do the wireless commercial on here yet? I don't remember it. I want to have it up NOW. Please? *Asking very nicely and giving you big eyes look (which may or may not resemble a child).*
At 6:38 AM, CarpeDM said...
Silly Beth. Stop with the big eyed look. It is not needed. No, I forgot about the wireless commercial. Okay, I have 3 posts I need to finish. I am working on them. I may have time tonight.