Wednesday, October 27, 2004

That's it! I'm jealous now!

Okay, I need to have categories as well, I see. I'll have to do some major rework on my blog.

If you're bored, I do have a new post on Living Dew Free (why didn't I just name it that? Why?). And you may have missed the day of five posts, did you see the post about my Grandma? Or the vacation from hell? Did you? I need acknowledgement!

Ah, lunch is almost over. What a fun day. Two escalated calls, one right after another. Which brings me to another point, Keem did a post on Moron Mouth (Out of the Mouth of Morons). Did you read it? Did you? I need...I mean...Keem needs acknowledgement. Oh, let's face it, I love to read comments. I'm weak, I admit it.

Anyway, have a good day.

Previous Comments:

At 3:35 PM, brooksba said...
Hi DM,

I did comment on your grandma and the vacation from hell. They are good posts to read.

The link in this post to Living Dew Free doesn't work. I'm going to use your links on the side, but I didn't know if you wanted to change it.

Beth


At 6:34 PM, The Lioness said...
You can still change the name you know. And hurrah for categories!!! I haven't read your posts yet bcs I was categories-consumed and then had to catch up on work and I've just written a new post bcs i was so moved and it's half pat midnight and I MUST sleep so i'm saving you for tomorrow evening dahling bcs NO CLASSES ON FRIDAY and I promise i'll comment loads. Like i can help myself when you write, woman. (I DO think you're pretty. And I LOVE the dimpled chin! i don0t have any dimples. I do have a bit, tiny bit of freckles. Does it count? Say yes.)


At 2:44 AM, DeAnn said...
I love the comments, too, DM!! And I'm heading over to Living Dew Free soon. I check it almost every day, by the way. In case you need that kind of reassurance, too!


At 8:58 AM, CarpeDM said...
Yes. I am weak. A comment hog, if you will.


At 1:25 AM, brooksba said...
Where are your categories? I want them NOW!