Saturday, October 09, 2004

Stupid internet is broken

Okay, it's not the internet, obviously. What is ticking me off this week is that internet explorer has suddenly warped on Keem and I. It is now appearing as a full screen. There is no links bar, no address bar, no refresh or stop button bar (you know what I mean). We can't figure out how this happened or how to get it back.

I cannot handle this. I need to be able to type in the address. I need the back button to work. Argh!

So, if you have any suggestions as to how to get this back, I would really, really appreciate it. Really.

Thank you.

Update - You will be happy to know that I was able to figure out what was wrong with my browser. However, much to your disappointment, I did not take Matt's advice and dance naked in front of my computer. No, I tried something even crazier by going to Internet Explorer's home page and finding their help section. And it worked.

To Matt, I simply reply "Dude. The computer is in Keem's room. I think she might be just a tad upset if she walked in and I was dancing around her room naked." C'mon. How the hell would you explain that to your roommate?

Previous Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Matt said...
When all else fails, do what I do, strip naked and ance a lamabada with an imaginary stranger in front of your computer, then it should work. If ti does not, then I am at a loss for you. I guess you could try praying to the computer gods, but that could backfire and make your screen fill up with nothing but random thoughts on how to get Dubya re-elected. I suggest the naked dancing, it might help.Matt
At 2:35 PM, Firebear said...
So you are the one who broke the internet! and here I was dancing around the computer in the buff for and hour. All that did was scare the cat.