Thursday, October 14, 2004

Oh, Republicans will you just wake up and smell the great big dork!

I watched part of the debate yesterday. Jeff wanted to watch it and so he and Keem watched the entire thing (or I'm assuming they did since I got fed up and went to bed at 8 or 8:30. Actually, probably not 8 since that's when it started. I did watch more than the introduction).
I already know who I am voting for so the debate wasn't going to make or break anything for me. But we are a family (well, in a weird, roommate, not related at all sort of way) and so, we spent family time together. It was very fun (in a weird, would someone shut that stupid president guy up sort of way).

Does anyone else think that President Bush looks like a trained monkey? I'm serious. He just sat there and grinned like an idiot throughout the entire debate (or at least what I saw). I was amused by that.

Anyway, I'm not big on politics. But I will be voting. Not for the trained monkey.

Previous Comments:

At 2:03 PM, frog said...
Excellent post title, that.
At 2:27 PM, CarpeDM said...
Glad you like it. He's such an idiot. Why can't they see it? Why?
At 2:36 PM, brooksba said...
DM,All I can say is that he's got some pretty good handlers. I don't think he can think for himself.I found a blog, I forgot where, that showed pictures of Bush having small things in his ears and a bulge under his jacket during the debates. I really wonder about this.
At 3:51 PM, The Lioness said...
The man is an idiot, an absolute imbecil! He was cheating somehow for sure bcs there's NO WAY IN HELL he'd be able to remember some of the things he actually said. He has about 2 neurons and they've both gone hunting years ago! I saw the pictures with the bulge too. Gorge yourself:http://www.lifeisajoke.com/pictures154_html.htm(though FYI chimps are NOT monkeys and look infinitely better!)
At 4:16 PM, DeAnn said...
I missed this last debate. It sounds like I didn't miss much?!
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous said...
Dana, let me start off by saying that I miss you and Keem very much and I wish you would come back. Secondly, and I will try to keep this brief as this is not exactly a political forum, to all of you hippy liberals who constantly put down Dubya's intelligence, just remember he scored higher on the SAT's than both Mr. Flip - Flop John Kerry and your posterboy, Paul Wellstone. Well, enough with the run on sentences and political vants. Hope to See You Soon,Troy
At 9:11 PM, The Lioness said...
"they've both gone hunting years ago"?????!!!!! I hold him personally responsible for creating the Grammatical Axis of Evil!
At 8:08 AM, CarpeDM said...
Troy, Blah blah blah, blah blah. In Dana speak that means "Whatever. I am discounting you." Ask Keem, she has been the victim of many a blah. I can't believe this is the post that got you to comment. I suppose Donovan's spinning in his chair as well. I'm not saying that Kerry is the answer to all of our prayers because, let's face it, he's against gay marriage as well (but at least he does believe civil unions should be legal and binding). All I'm saying is sometimes, you have to vote for the lesser of the two evils. I can't go another four years with Bush in office. Are you and Katie coming to karaoke on Sunday? I could say the blahs in person. It would be fun.
At 12:35 AM, The Lioness said...
DM, check this site out, I think you'll enjoy it (Troy, cover your eyes quickly!): http://www.youforgotpoland.com/
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous said...
Dana, I talked to Katie and we are going to karaokee tomorrow. See you there.Troy
At 6:22 PM, Anonymous said...
Well, you haven't convinced me that George Bush is an idiot.You have convinced me, quite elegantly, that someone else is...You.