Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A message for Team Mike F

I miss the heck out of you guys.

I still do not have email yet at work and it is driving me crazy because there are things I want to know.

How is the new month going? Has anyone been monitored yet? Do I have to dye my hair purple?

Any new puppy or children stories?

You are all in my thoughts daily. If you read this, comment. You don't have to have a blog to do it, Beth can show you how in the resource room. I want to know what's going on!

Previous Comments:

At 2:21 AM, brooksba said...
Dana,I meant to tell you, I saw the stats, and you look like you made the closed percentage! Yippie!Mike F said an announcement would be coming soon. Everyone misses you. I've had more people on our team ask me about you every day. Corrie, Damon, Luke, Craig, Andy, and Barbara ask me all the time about you and Keem. You are both very much missed. COME BACK NOW!!! Please? Pretty please? You never loved me.
At 8:15 AM, CarpeDM said...
Um, no. Sorry, can't come back. I do miss the people but I am having fun learning new and exciting things. Perhaps you should all come here. That would be fun.Say hi to everyone for me. I miss your team as well, after all I was their default team lead.
At 2:47 PM, Firebear said...
Purple Hair? Rent SLC Punk. Very 80's feel to it. On my list of the best movies that no one has seen.