Monday, October 11, 2004

My weekend

Just in case you're wondering why I haven't blogged lately, well, that would be because I am grounded from the computer.

Here's why:

Reason Number One: Friday, while Keem was trying to sleep, I made the mistake of reading Matt's blog. Now, I've read Matt's blog before. So I know that it makes me laugh. A lot. But I thought "Hey, I can be quiet and not disturb Keem (the (main) computer is in her room. There is one in mine but it doesn't like me that much (it's old)) while she is trying to sleep."

I have two words for that. And those words are "Yeah, right." I laughed, she got mad. I said I would be quiet and then I read something else and I lost it and started laughing and got kicked out. It's all Matt's fault, I told her but she wouldn't listen to me.

Reason Number Two: I am not the most organized person in the world. I hate to clean. I am looking forward to being rich someday so I can have a team of people follow me around and clean for me (and they will probably be very muscular and Greek but that's another story). Beth saw my room and was either frightened or felt that it was a challenge. She and Keem are going to do a "Clean Sweep" on my room so I've got some cleaning to do if I want to keep stuff before the deadline.

Anyway, I had mentioned to Keem that I wanted to go through my books on Saturday and she told me I had to do that before I was allowed to "play." This is what I call blogging and reading other blogs, playing. After some creative whining, I was able to play on the computer for awhile and then was kicked out. Yesterday I was informed that I was not allowed back on the computer until I took care of my books. I have probably close to 300 books in my bedroom. Drifting around, doing book things. I may not get back on the computer for a month. Thank God for internet access at work.

Well, I hope you all had a good weekend. I'm going to try and get caught up on some of my favorite blogs. Maybe I'll have time to post later today. Oh, and wish me luck. We're going on the phones this afternoon. I'm a little scared.

Previous Comments:

At 2:45 PM, brooksba said...
Dana,Good luck on the phones! I know you'll do fantastic. You always do. Your room, pretty much both theories are correct. I was a little scared and a little bit challenged. Also, I just have more fun cleaning up other people's stuff. This is a weird thing. I know. Again, first Sunday of November. We're going to tackle your room!