Thursday, October 28, 2004

Links Galore!

I once did a post about how bored I was and how I found this really cool website called candyboots and how there was...you know, here's the link. You can read it yourself. There's the candyboots link and also the scary lamb named Lambuel.

Anyway, today DeAnn (who is awesome and cool and if you haven't read her blog yet, you will suffer my wrath! Suffer! Bear with me, people of the internet, I'm having a weird day and have a headache, apparently it brings out my inner dictator) had the link for the test. How fun is that? See what I am? I think this is wrong because I answered it to the best of my abilities as The Queen of the Universe and this is what I get? Just because I said I would kidnap people? What the heck is this?

rosy perfection
You are Rosy Perfection Salad!! Though your name
may be innocent and cheerful, your jello-sweet
exterior hides a foul, sinister core.

What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you?

Previous Comments:
At
4:28 PM, brooksba said...
DM, That is a scary, scary salad. I don't think it fits you. You're not scary. Looking forward to tonight! Beth
At 1:24 AM, DeAnn said...
You do have a rosy exterior, but I don't believe there's a sinister core. Although isn't it fun to say that you're "rosy perfection salad"? I think so. I LOVE saying I'm Caucasian Shashlik